Welcome! Please sign my Guestbook :)

Favorite Followers ;)

Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Happy Tuesday!


Hi,

I just finished posting my new Pompous Yellow Feather Pouf Shoe Clips, here is the picture, however you could see more in here: http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=42854900. I made them last night, and took the pictures this morning, since it is a gorgeous day outside!

Now, I'm getting ready to cook for my husband, I'm making a "Spinach Tartlet" with lots of cheese and some bacon bits. Very simple, delicious and easy to make... and inexpensive!

I use one Pillsbury rolled pie crust, and follow directions, then for the filling: 1 cup of ricotta cheese, 1/2 cup of mozzarella cheese, 1 block of Philadelphia cream cheese softened, 1 lb frozen spinach towed and drained, 1/2 cup of bacon bits, garlic powder, and salt. Mix everything and pour over the pie crust, then bake 350 F for about 20 min or until golden. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment