Welcome! Please sign my Guestbook :)

Favorite Followers ;)

Search This Blog

Thursday, March 25, 2010

My New Addition ;)



After a few days of thinking... its finally here!!
I made this new Shoe Accessory inspired on my Christian Louboutin's Sandals.
A great addition this Spring Season!!
I went to bed at 3:00 am, after working on them for a couple hours. And I was very pleased with the final product!
So this afternoon, after working on my taxes and sending a package to a costumer, I finally had the time to take the pictures!
Then my handsome husband came home from work, and I remembered that I had to cook dinner, so I made a delicious Enchilada Casserole :) And in the time it was baking, I was posting the Elegant Ebony Shoe Clips! To see more, visit: http://sofisticata.etsy.com
By the way, dinner was very good!!
Have a wonderful night~

1 comment:

  1. your shoe accessories are so fun! love them!

    I found you on etsy forums, please come visit me too!

    {also, I'm having a give away that ends today! come enter before it's too late!}

    http://jdavissquared.blogspot.com/2010/03/give-away-from-knotwork-shop.html

    ReplyDelete