Welcome! Please sign my Guestbook :)

Favorite Followers ;)

Search This Blog

Sunday, March 21, 2010

Spring Time is Here!!!

... and it rain so hard all day! :) But I love the rain, I even went out for a little bit ;) Old memories!
Well, today is Sunday, and it is amazing how sometimes I could have up to 12 kids on Sunday School, and sometimes 2, like today!
When we come back from church, I started to check up my Etsy Shop, for any new convos, and got a few, then I got distracted uploading some pictures, and formatting them, and ignored my regular emails, thinking they might be only spam, after about 2 hours, I finally checked my email, and find out I had an alert from craftcult, telling me that I was featured on Etsy's Front Page again with my Yellow Poufs Shoe Clips Picture on this blog a couple days ago!!! :) I couldn't believe it!!! My husband was just there next to me, so he got exited also ;)
Then, I really got distracted!!! By now, my wonderful husband had made some delicious sandwiches, he is very talented and garnishes everything! I'm very blessed and pampered ;)
Now, everything is quiet, Samson, our little baby boy (he doesn't really know he is a Shih-Tzu dog, and not a human, so don't tell him ;) and my handsome husband are asleep, its my time to design, my head is full of ideas, I couldn't sleep until almost 5 am this morning thinking about these clips... and finally, the fabric is on my lap, and I'm ready to bring them to life!!
I just have to make one last stop to the kitchen and make me a "bionico" is a Mexican Snack, which contains: yogurt (I'm using pina colada, mmm), granola, fresh fruit (I'm adding strawberries, blue berries, mango, pineapple, cantaloupe and coconut, and a little bit of condense milk for sweetness, I add honey instead, more figure friendly, lol. Too bad you are on the other side of the screen!!
Have a good night!
View an Etsy Front Page Treasury List - The Vault on Craft Cult

No comments:

Post a Comment